The new Parklift 405 enters the market with the same innovations as the Parklift 450 and also has a further advantage. With even lower ceiling height, the same sized vehicles can be parked as in the Parklift 450, while the lower parking space is inclined. This is a response to growing car dimensions and shrinking space size.
The lower platform is accessible with a gradient of 14%. The upper platform has a minimum inclination of 2%, which helps with drainage of the upper parking space.
The single system is for 2 cars, the double system for 4 cars.
- Mechanical car park system
- Ceiling height reduced by 5 cm
- Pit depths and platform distances in increments of 5 cm, only 15 cm increments possible before
- Possible vehicle heights from 150 cm - 205 cm
- Parking space widths up to 270 cm for single systems
- Parking space widths up to 540 cm for double systems
- 2000 kg and 2600 kg parking space load
- Base driving plates are made of galvanized trapezoidal sheet metal
- Higher-quality versions are available
- 1 driving lane = 2 parking levels = cost savings
- Independent parking
- Low maintenance costs
- High operational and functional safety [TÜV tested | CE certified].